Voices of Reasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Could I Question Them?

3 posters

Go down

How Could I Question Them? Empty How Could I Question Them?

Post by Xuanzang Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 am

My fellows, please forgive me of my harshness, but I find myself asking and questioning Buddha as to why I was given this cursed monkey! That stubborn ape only decided to join me after I informed him of his eternal fate beneath the mountain Buddha had imprisoned him under for years and years to come! He seems to only have agreed to this trek to benefit himself. Could Guanyin have misheard Buddha? I cannot help but wonder if this little chimp is more of a burden than a help…
Xuanzang
Xuanzang

Back to top Go down

How Could I Question Them? Empty Re: How Could I Question Them?

Post by Athena Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:06 pm

You’re dealing with a rogue too, I see. I’ve yet to find a way to tame my beast. I do the best I can, but have yet to find success. You must keep trying. For someone as calm and patient as you, you will be able to balance out that little monkey scoundrel. I know of Guanyin, and she is a strong woman. I believe you would be a fool to doubt her guidance.
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonzalo Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Try and not fret, my friend! And as a fellow voice of reason, I think we should indeed listen to our own if we have one! How wonderful it must be to have Guanyin in your life to help guide you along with your faith! Trust in her. I’m sure she will not disappoint.
Gonzalo
Gonzalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuanzang Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:11 pm

I believe you to be right, my friends. Buddha perhaps is testing my patience, and I will do by him as he seems fit. Guanyin would not steer me wrong. I must trust in, as you said Gonzalo, my own blessed voice of reason.
Xuanzang
Xuanzang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum